Saturday, January 30, 2010

And I've got to get that message home.

First blog for the year.
I deleted all my other posts, negativity overload on those and its going to be an amazing year this year. I will get all my goals too. I am so determined.

So I decided that this blog this year will really just be on the things that interest me. No moaning, wailing, weeping and knashing of teeth kind of writing, there is a better way to express emotion and I have the feeling at the moment that its not publishing it on the internet. Mainly because I guess previously I was after sympathy votes, and now i'm not. Just being honest.

Anyways Its my hope that at least SOME people will read this and make comments.
if you don't want to, you don't have to. NO PRESSURE MAN NO PRESSURE!

Thats about all. Keep safe.


No comments: